MAKE A COMPLAINT
If you're not happy with our products or service, let us know and we’ll do everything we can to help.
At Black Horse our number one priority is to provide you with the highest level of customer service. If there's a problem, please let us know - we'll try to provide a solution as quickly as possible. We are able to resolve most of the complaints we receive, so we hope you will always feel able to contact us first.
You can give us feedback, ask a question or make a complaint by logging in to your account and using the Online Contact Form, located under the ‘Contact Us’ section once you’ve logged in.
Complain online >
Please also note that to log in, you will need to know your agreement number.
This can be found:
• In the finance agreement you received from your dealer, a copy of which you should have received from us in the post.
• In the reference field of your Direct Debit agreement with us. This should be accessible to you via your bank online.
• In the introductory SMS you received from us at the start of your agreement.
Call our Customer Services Team on: 0344 824 8888
• Our lines are Open Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6pm and Saturday 9am - 1pm
• Calls will cost no more than a UK national rate call to 01 or 02 telephone numbers and will also count towards inclusive UK call minutes provided in telephone and mobile contracts.
• Calls may be recorded or monitored to help us improve our service.
If you are hard of hearing or have speech difficulties you can use Typetalk whenever you contact us, or you can use Textphone on 0344 891 0079
Write to us
Write to our customer complaints team.
Black Horse Finance
St William House
Please remember to include:
• Full details of your complaint
• Your agreement number
• What you think we should do to put things right
• Photocopies of any paperwork supporting your complaint (please keep your original copies)
Our service promise to you
When you contact us about a complaint, where we can we will resolve it before the end of the next working day.
If we are unable to do this, we will write to you within 5 working days:
• Confirming receipt of your complaint
• Telling you who will be handling your complaint
We will provide you with a response as soon as we can and at regular intervals we will advise you of the progress that we have made.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) gives us 8 weeks to respond to your complaint. We aim to respond to your complaint before this deadline.
If you're still not happy
If you're still not happy with the response to your complaint, you can ask for your complaint to be independently reviewed by the Financial Ombudsman Service:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
London E14 9SR
You can telephone on: 0800 023 4 567
You call visit their website at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
The Financial Ombudsman Service provides a free independent review service. If you have not referred your complaint to Black Horse first, you will not be able to refer your complaint to the Ombudsman. We can provide details of how to contact the Ombudsman when we send you a response to your complaint.
If you would like a large print, Braille or audio tape version of this information, please contact us on 0800 302 9155.
Building strong and lasting relationships with our customers is important to us. Sometimes things can, and do, go wrong and when this happens we encourage customers to tell us about it so we can aim to put things right.
We are committed to transparency and publish details of the complaints data we last reported to the Financial Conduct Authority. View the complaints data for firms associated with the Black Horse brand.
Find out how to complain about Payment Protection Insurance.
Finance is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Finance provided by Black Horse Limited, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH.
Black Horse Limited Registered in England and Wales with registered number 661204.
Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN