Finance your dream caravan by spreading the cost with fixed regular monthly repayments, after which you own it outright.
Black Horse Hire Purchase (HP) could help you buy your dream caravan while spreading the cost.
How it works
- You'll agree an initial deposit, your agreement term and your monthly repayments with the dealer.
- Your deposit will be taken from the price of the caravan.
- You'll then pay the remaining balance plus interest in equal monthly repayments over the agreed term.
- Black Horse buys the caravan on your behalf and owns the caravan for the duration of the finance agreement.
- After you've made all the repayments including any interest, you will become the owner of the caravan.
What you will pay
Flexible Deposit Options
£0 deposit may be available.
Fixed Interest Rate & Monthly Repayments
You'll make equal monthly repayments with a fixed interest rate over your chosen period of 1-10 years
End of Agreement
You will own the caravan after all the repayments including interest have been made.
A purchase fee of £10 is included within your final repayment.
What you need to know
- You want to own your caravan outright at the end of your agreement.
- You like to budget and know the exact repayment amount each month.
The choice is yours
- The maximum age of the caravan at the end of the agreement is typically 20 years.
- Maximum and minimum amounts apply.
Things to consider
- You must be at least 18 years old and a permanent UK resident.
- You must have fully comprehensive insurance.
- You do not own the caravan until all the repayments have been made
- The caravan is at risk of repossession if you do not maintain contractual repayments.
- Protection under the Consumer Credit Act Termination Rights and Protection under the Consumer Rights Act.
- Before you decide to apply for finance for a caravan, we would encourage you to make enquiries of the dealer to ensure you fully understand the history of the caravan so that you can make a fully informed decision as to whether the caravan is suitable for you
- The caravan should be used for leisure purposes only and cannot be used as your main dwelling.
- Dealers typically receive commission or other benefits for introducing you to us. If you request, they must tell you in good time before you enter into the credit agreement, the amount of any commission payable.
- Details of your credit agreement will be recorded with credit reference agencies.