Keep your monthly payments low by deferring a large proportion of credit. Enjoy flexibility at the end of your agreement and the reassurance of a Guaranteed Future Value (GFV).
WHAT YOU WILL PAY
Our PCP product is a great flexible payment option. With Black Horse PCP you can choose how much deposit you’d like to pay, the contract term and final payment. It’s ideal for those who want to keep their options open – at the end of the agreement you can choose to buy the motorhome, part exchange it for another or simply hand it back.
HOW IT WORKS
• Borrow any amount from £1,000 and set repayments to suit your budget for a period of 1–5 years
• Available on new motorhomes
• Annual mileage restrictions are set at 8,000 a year
The options at the end of the agreement are:
1) Part exchange the motorhome subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status or
2) Return the motorhome and not pay the Final Repayment. If the motorhome is in good condition and has not exceeded the agreed maximum mileage you will have nothing further to pay. Further information on what is considered good condition can be found at blackhorse.co.uk/MotorHomeGoodConditionGuide. If the motorhome has exceeded the agreed maximum mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply or
3) Pay the Final Repayment to own the motorhome.
• You like to keep your options open
• You want the option to own your motorhome outright at the end of the agreement
• You like to budget and know the exact repayment amount each month
Budget with confidence
• Protection under the Consumer Credit Act Termination Rights and Protection under the Consumer Rights Act
• Protection against depreciation as a result of an unexpected fall in the value of the motorhome when you hand the motorhome back
Things to consider
• Your motorhome is at risk of repossession if you do not maintain contractual repayments
• You must have fully comprehensive insurance
• You do not own the motorhome until the final payment including interest has been made
• A significant proportion of the credit is deferred until the end of the agreement, you should prepare for this if your want to own the motorhome
• PCP is only available on new motorhomes
• Before you decide to apply for finance for a vehicle, we would encourage you to make enquiries of the dealer to ensure you fully understand the history of the vehicle so that you can make a fully informed decision as to whether the vehicle is suitable for you
• Your caravan, motorhome or holiday home should be used for leisure purposes only and cannot be used as your main dwelling. In the case of holiday homes, the holiday park it is sited on may periodically request proof of your permanent residence
personal contract purchase
Watch the product video or download our Caravan, Motorhome and Holiday Home product eBook for more information.
Finance is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Finance provided by Black Horse Limited, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH.
Black Horse Limited Registered in England and Wales with registered number 661204.
Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN