Finance your next motorhome or holiday home by spreading the cost with fixed regular monthly repayments, after which you own it outright.
Please click here to access our Caravan information >
Black Horse Hire Purchase could help you buy your dream motorhome while spreading the cost. Agree an initial deposit, the agreement term and monthly repayment amount with the dealer, who will submit the finance application to us. Subject to your application being approved, you can just drive it away – and after you’ve made all the repayments including the interest, the motorhome is all yours.
HOW IT WORKS
• Borrow any amount from £1,000 and set repayments to suit your budget for periods of 1–10 years
• Maximum age for motorhomes is not over 20 years old at the end of the agreement;
maximum age for holiday homes is not over 17 years at the end of the agreement
• Flexible Deposit Options – 0% deposit may be available subject to status
WHAT YOU WILL PAY
• You want to own your motorhome outright at the end of your agreement
• You like to budget and know the exact repayment amount each month
Budget with confidence
• Fixed regular repayments, giving you peace of mind and no final lump sum repayment
• Protection under the Consumer Credit Act Termination Rights and Protection under the Consumer Rights Act
Things to consider
• Your motorhome is at risk of repossession if you do not maintain contractual repayments
• You do not own the motorhome until all the repayments have been made
• You must have fully comprehensive insurance
• You have no protection against depreciation as a result of an unexpected fall in the value of the motorhome
Watch the product video or download our Caravan, Motorhome and Holiday Home product eBook for more information.
Finance is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Finance provided by Black Horse Limited, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH.
Black Horse Limited Registered in England and Wales with registered number 661204.
Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN