Finance your next motorcycle by spreading the cost with fixed regular monthly repayments, after which you own it outright.
Black Horse Hire Purchase could help you buy the motorcycle you want while spreading the cost. Agree an initial deposit, the agreement term and the monthly repayment amount with the dealer, who will submit the finance application to us and, subject to your application being approved; you can just ride the motorcycle away. After all the repayments including the interest have been made, it’s all yours.
HOW IT WORKS
• Borrow any amount from £400 and set repayments to suit your budget for a period of 1–5 years
• Get finance on used motorcycles up to 14 years old at the end of the agreement
• No minimum deposit and subject to status
WHAT YOU WILL PAY
• You want to own the motorcycle outright
• You want fixed, regular repayments
The choice is yours
• Choose any new or used motorcycle up to 14 years old at the end of the agreement
Budget with confidence
• Protection under the Consumer Credit Act Termination Rights and Protection under the Consumer Rights Act
Things to consider
• Your motorcycle is at risk of repossession if you do not maintain contractual repayments
• You have no protection against depreciation as a result of an unexpected fall in the value of the motorcycle
• You do not own the motorcycle until all the repayments have been made
• Before you decide to apply for finance for a vehicle, we would encourage you to make enquiries of the dealer to ensure you fully understand the history of the vehicle so that you can make a fully informed decision as to whether the vehicle is suitable for you
Watch the product video or download our Motorcycle and Scooter product ebook for more information.
Finance is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Finance provided by Black Horse Limited, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH.
Black Horse Limited Registered in England and Wales with registered number 661204.
Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN