How our Account Managers go further to help their dealership
Great customer experiences happen when dealers are given the best tools and advice to deliver the right service. Your dedicated Black Horse Account Manager can help you do just that.
Supported by qualified, experienced Black Horse teams from across the business, who take the time to really understand your business – and the needs of your customers.
To help you develop your business, they can also provide access to tools such as:
- LetsULearn Premium – online training systems covering a variety of different modules for you and your team. These can help you develop your finance knowledge as well as more general business and sales skills. Find out more
- Hot Prospects – a service provided regularly for dealers, to enable you to speak to your existing customers about their Black Horse Finance products. It also helps you to introduce them to different products.
- Product Guides – online guides to help your customers clearly understand their finance options and help them make an informed decision. It’s a vital way of showing customers you’re putting their needs at the centre of every transaction.
Open caravan product guide (PDF, 1.6MB)
Open motorhome product guide (PDF, 1.7MB)
Open holiday home product guide (PDF, 1MB)
Our relationship focus
We’re committed to giving you a named contact as your Account Manager. It means you know exactly who to speak to discuss:
- Finance products available
- Provision of training to your staff
- More complex requests
The benefits of experienced support
Recruited for their customer service expertise, our Account Managers are trained in all aspects of finance, customer experience delivery, digital dealer tools and the latest FCA regulations.
They also pass the Specialist Automotive Finance test. This covers a variety of topics, from understanding Hire Purchase through to recognising money laundering, to help ensure they understand all aspects of the finance model.
Ensuring a customer first focus
Our Account Managers can also help you with compliance – ensuring you provide finance within FCA best practice guidelines.
It can help ensure you always put the customer’s best interests first. After all, satisfied customers are happy customers, and are more likely to be loyal to your dealership.
Our position within Lloyds Banking Group allows your Account Manager to share a wide range of essential information and insights. This can cover topics such as consumer needs and economic forces, helping you respond to changing market trends.
Working with your dedicated Account Manager, you can build a partnership with someone who has the knowledge, commitment and drive to help you build your business.
They’re with you, whenever you need them, using their experience to add real value as part of your team.
- 74% of dealers are extremely satisfied with their Black Horse Account Manager
- 96% of standard decisions made within one hour
- 95% cleared funds will be in your account same day.*
All service statistics relate to 2017 business performance.
* Applies to agreements paid out up to 2pm. After 2pm funds appear in your account on the next working day - (Mon 8am and 11am and Tues to Fri 11am and 2pm).