What next for business?
Get expert insights from Lloyds Bank Business Banking webcasts
22nd October 2020 | 3 minute read
- Working with Black Horse gives you access to a wealth of resources from Lloyds Banking Group
- COVID-19 webcast recordings are filled with insight from industry experts
- From liquidity to wellbeing – get advice and guidance on a range of topics
- See the full COVID-19 webcast series on the Lloyds Bank Business hub
As a business leader, it’s natural to feel you should be making the right decisions for your dealership instinctively. But in times like these, nobody has all the answers. Which means engaging with experts and industry peers is vital to make sense of your situation.
Through your relationship with Black Horse, you have access to a library of resources from across Lloyds Banking Group. In this article, we’ve highlighted some relevant topics and episodes from the Lloyds Bank Business Banking COVID-19 webcast series. Available to watch any time you want, they can help you gain a variety of perspectives and make business decisions with confidence.
Adapting to survive and thrive
Necessity is the mother of invention, as the saying goes, and never has this felt truer than over the last few months. Speaking on a recent webcast Tony Danker, CEO of Be the Business, urged firms not to slow down the pace of innovation, estimating that businesses will need to stay agile for at least the coming year. For ideas on how to innovate and adapt your operations, try the webcasts below.
- Business as Unusual: Practical guidance for businesses (August 05, 2020)
- Supply chains: business not as usual (June 11, 2020)
- Pivoting your business in challenging times (May 29, 2020)
Using technology to embrace the new normal
Many changes brought about by lockdown and social distancing are here to stay. Remote working is likely to remain popular with businesses and employees alike. Meanwhile, the trend towards buying big-ticket items online may continue long beyond this year. Companies who make the most of technology to run their business and engage with their customers will be best placed to succeed. Watch the webcasts below to find out more.
- Leading and collaborating using digital tools (May 19, 2020)
- Surviving and thriving in an online world (May 11, 2020)
Creating financial flexibility
With the market outlook uncertain, your business will benefit from staying financially flexible. By managing your working capital effectively, finding ways to make your supply chain more efficient and mitigating any financial risks, you can increase your liquidity and make sure your business is resilient. For advice and guidance on working capital management, check out the videos below.
- Working capital solutions for small businesses (May 28, 2020)
- Optimising working capital in a time of COVID-19 (April 27, 2020)
Health and wellbeing for your team
Managing your employees’ mental and physical health has likely become a major priority for your business. As well as minimising any risk of infection, you also need to find ways to look after yourself and make sure your staff have the support to cope with increased stress. Investing in wellbeing will pay dividends as you look to steer your business through the pandemic and beyond. Watch the webcast below for helpful advice and guidance.
- Looking after your Mental Health and Wellbeing during COVID-19 (April 17, 2020)
We hope you find these webcasts informative and useful. If you have any questions or want any additional support with any of the topics discussed, please reach out to your Account Manager.
See the full list of webcasts