Enjoy low monthly payments by deferring a significant proportion of credit to the end of the agreement, with no annual mileage limit.
Please click here to access our Caravan information >
With Lease Purchase you can keep your monthly repayments lower by deferring a significant proportion of the amount of credit to the final payment at the end of the agreement, but do not have the option to return the motorhome to Black Horse at the end of the agreement.
Agree an initial deposit and how long you want the agreement to run for and the dealer will then calculate your final repayment and confirm your regular monthly payment. The dealer will submit the finance application to us and, subject to your application being approved; you can just drive your motorhome away.
HOW IT WORKS
• Borrow any amount from £1,000 and set repayments to suit your budget for periods of 1-5 years
• Choose any new or used or motorhome up to 8 years old at the end of the agreement
• Pay a minimum 10% deposit
The options at the end of the agreement are:
1) Pay the Final Lump Sum Payment to own the motorhome or
2) Part exchange the motorhome subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status.
• You want the option of deferring part of the finance to the end of the agreement
• You want to keep your monthly repayments lower
• Set repayment periods from one five years for motorhomes, and defer part of the finance until the end of your agreement. At the end of the agreement either make a final lump sum repayment to own your motorhome outright or part exchange, subject to settlement of the existing finance (new finance subject to status)
• Protection under the Consumer Credit Act Termination Rights and Protection under the Consumer Rights Act
Things to consider
• You must have fully comprehensive insurance
• You do not own the motorhome until the final repayments including interest have been made
• You have no protection against depreciation as a result of an unexpected fall in the value of your motorhome
• A significant proportion of the credit is deferred until the end of the contract so you should prepare for this
Download our Caravan, Motorhome and Holiday Home product eBook for more information.
Finance is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Finance provided by Black Horse Limited, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH.
Black Horse Limited Registered in England and Wales with registered number 661204.
Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN