Finance your dream holiday home by spreading the cost with fixed regular monthly repayments, after which you own it outright.
Please click here to access our Caravan information >
Please click here to access our Motorhome information >
Black Horse Hire Purchase could help you buy your dream holiday home while spreading the cost.
HOW IT WORKS
• You'll agree an initial deposit, your agreement term and your monthly repayments with the holiday park.
• Your deposit is taken from the price of the holiday home.
• You'll then pay the remaining balance plus interest in equal monthly repayments over the agreed term.
• Black Horse buys the holiday home on your behalf and owns the holiday home for the duration of the finance agreement.
• After you've made all the repayments including any interest, you will become the owner of the holiday home.
CHOOSE A HOLIDAY HOME
FLEXIBLE DEPOSIT OPTIONS
A deposit is required from 10% of the amount borrowed.
FIXED INTEREST RATE & MONTHLY REPAYMENTS
You'll make equal monthly repayments with a fixed interest rate, over your chosen period.
END OF AGREEMENT
You'll own the holiday home after all the repayments including interest have been paid. A purchase fee of £10 is included within your final repayment.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• You want to own your holiday home outright at the end of your agreement.
• You like to budget and know the exact repayment amount each month.
The choice is yours
• The holiday park must ensure that the holiday home does not exceed the age limit during the term of your agreement.
• Maximum and minimum finance amounts may apply.
Things to consider
• You must be at least 18 years old and a permanent UK resident.
• You must have fully comprehensive insurance.
• You do not own the holiday home until the final repayment has been made.
• The holiday home is at risk of repossession if you do not maintain contractual repayments.
• Protection under the Consumer Credit Act Termination Rights and Protection under the Consumer Rights Act.
• The holiday home can only be used for leisure purposes and cannot be used as your main dwelling.
• In addition to you repayments under the agreement, you will need to pay additional costs to the holiday park such as site fees and utilities.
• Dealers typically receive commission or other benefits for introducing you to us. If you request, they must tell you in good time before you enter into the credit agreement, the amount of any commission payable.
• Details of your credit agreement will be recorded with credit reference agencies.
Watch the product video or download our Holiday Home product guide for more information
compare our Leisure Finance products
View the Black Horse Leisure Finance Product Comparison page to help you decide which product is right for you.
Finance is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Finance provided by Black Horse Limited, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH.
Black Horse Limited Registered in England and Wales with registered number 661204.
Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN