WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The options at the end of the agreement are:
1) Pay the Final Lump Sum Repayment to own the vehicle (a significant proportion of the credit is deferred until the end of the agreement, so you will need to prepare for this option), or
2) Part exchange the vehicle subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status.
Other key information to remember during the term of your agreement:
• You have protection under the Consumer Credit Act Termination Rights and protection under the Consumer Rights Act.
• No maximum annual mileage restrictions apply.
• You do not own the vehicle until the final repayment has been made.
• Your vehicle is at risk of repossession if you do not maintain contractual monthly repayments.
• You must have fully comprehensive insurance.
• Your caravan, motorhome or holiday home should be used for leisure purposes only and cannot be used as your main dwelling. In the case of holiday homes, the holiday park it is sited on may periodically request proof of your permanent residence
Download our Caravan, Motorhome and Holiday Home product eBook for more information.
Finance is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Finance provided by Black Horse Limited, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH.
Black Horse Limited Registered in England and Wales with registered number 661204.
Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN