Keep your monthly payments low by deferring a large proportion of credit. It offers flexibility at the end of your agreement and the reassurance of a Guaranteed Future Value (GFV).
Personal Contract Purchase allows you to keep your monthly repayments lower by deferring a significant proportion of the amount of credit to the final repayment at the end of the agreement. Agree an initial deposit, how many miles you are likely to ride each year and how long you want the agreement to run for and the dealer will then calculate the Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) of your motorcycle to confirm your monthly repayment. The dealer will submit the finance application to us and, subject to your application being approved; you can just ride your motorcycle away.
HOW IT WORKS
• Borrow any amount from £1,000 and set repayments to suit your budget for terms of 2–4 years
• Get finance on new and used motorcycles up to 5 years old at the end of the agreement
• No deposit required
• Agree on annual mileage at up to 24,000 miles a year. Your annual mileage will affect your monthly repayments and Guaranteed Future Value. For used vehicles the maximum permitted vehicle mileage at the start of the agreement is 3,000 miles per month of age or 60,000 miles
The options at the end of the agreement are:
1) Part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status or
2) Return the motorcycle and not pay the final lump sum repayment. If the motorcycle is in good condition and has not exceeded the agreed maximum mileage you will have nothing further to pay. Further information on what is considered good condition can be found at blackhorse.co.uk/bikeconditionguide. If the motorcycle has exceeded the agreed maximum mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply or
3) Pay the Final Lump Sum Repayment to own the motorcycle.
WHAT YOU WILL PAY
• You like to keep your options open.
• You want fixed, regular repayments.
• Ride a better motorcycle by deferring part of the credit to the end, you keep your repayments lower and can finance a newer, higher specification motorcycle.
• Set repayment periods from two to four years, then take the best option for you when you reach the end of the agreement.
• Protection against depreciation as a result of an unexpected fall in the value of the motorcycle when you exercise the ‘Goods Return’ option (when you hand the motorcycle back).
• Protection under the Consumer Credit Act Termination Rights and Protection under the Consumer Rights Act.
Things to consider
• You do not own the motorcycle until the final repayment including interest has been made
• A significant proportion of the credit is deferred until the end of the contract so you should prepare for this
• Your motorcycle is at risk of for this repossession if you do not maintain contractual repayments
• Before you decide to apply for finance for a vehicle, we would encourage you to make enquiries of the dealer to ensure you fully understand the history of the vehicle so that you can make a fully informed decision as to whether the vehicle is suitable for you
personal Contract Purchase
Watch the product video or download our Motorcycle and Scooter product eBook for more information.
Finance is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Finance provided by Black Horse Limited, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH.
Black Horse Limited Registered in England and Wales with registered number 661204.
Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN