Ride On Personal Contract Purchase
Financing a better motorbike with Ride on Personal Contract
Find my nearest
Black Horse Motorcycle Finance
Directing you to a great dealSearch your region
You pay a deposit and agree regular payments based on your proposed annual mileage, then you have three options at the end of the agreement - return the bike*, part exchange it* for a new one, or buy it outright with a final balloon payment agreed at the start. And the beauty is you have two or three years to decide which option to choose.
How it works
- Choose your new bike with your Black Horse dealer. Used motorbikes up to three years old can also qualify.
- Set your maximum annual mileage.
- Choose to repay over two or three years.
- Choose your end of agreement option.
What you pay
- You pay a deposit on the bike.
- Your dealer obtains the Guaranteed Future Value of the bike from Black Horse*
- You pay over the chosen period.
- At the end of the agreement, you have three options: return the bike and pay nothing else*, part exchange it for a new bike* (subject to dealer’s agreement), or buy it outright with a final balloon payment.
Three final options
- Part exchange the bike for a new one, subject to payment of your outstanding finance, or
- Return the bike to your Black Horse dealer, as long as the bike is in good condition, the mileage is within the agreed limit, and all the payments have been made, or
- Pay the outstanding finance and own the bike outright.
What are the benefits of Ride on Personal Contract Purchase with Black Horse?
Ride a better bike. You set the amount of the regular payments you make based on your proposed annual mileage so you could finance a newer, higher specification motorbike, and part exchange* it for a new one every two to three years if you wanted to.
With a newer motorbike, it’s reasonable to think you can expect lower maintenance costs.
Guaranteed Future Value*. You choose your likely annual mileage and, dependant on term and mileage, Black Horse will calculate the Guaranteed Future Value of your bike at the end of the agreement.
Flexible choices. You can set repayment periods, then take the best option for you when you reach the end - return the motorbike*, part exchange* it with the dealer for a new one or buy it outright at the pre-agreed price.
You can budget with confidence. Interest rates are fixed for the term of your loan, so your regular repayments will always be the same throughout the agreement..
Our documents are clearly written so you can be sure there are no hidden extras.
Ride away today. No wasted hours online ticking boxes, holding on the phone, or complicated paperwork. The dealership arranges it all. You just check the paperwork, sign on the dotted line and ride away.
Why choose Ride on Personal Contract Purchase?
Ride on Personal Contract Purchase is a type of hire purchase agreement that lets you keep your options open. You don’t need to decide at the start - if your circumstances change over 3 years you’ve got options.
Who might like this product?
- If you like to drive the newest motorbike.
- If you like to keep your options open.
- If you like to budget – you’ll know the exact payment amounts each month and you can expect lower maintenance costs on a newer bike.
How can I find out more?
Ask your Black Horse dealer for a quote. Where you see the Black Horse logo, you can rest assured we are there to make financing your motorbike straightforward.
* Finance is available subject to status, to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Indemnities may be required. Conditions may apply depending on credit score status. Please contact your local Black Horse dealer for further details.